Membership Fees due from 1 July
Dear Members, a reminder that your Membership fees are due for renewal on the 1 July for the 2019/20 financial year.
Should any of your details have changed, please fill in an UPDATE YOUR DETAILS FORM which is below and also available printed on the front table in Yurara Studio or on the website.
Otherwise payments can be made via:
- EFT payments: Bank A/C details for REDLAND YURARA ART SOCIETY INC.
- BSB: 124 025 A/C No: 1032 2738 Please use your Surname and ‘MF’ as reference.
- Cheque payments: can be mailed to: Membership Officer, PO Box 449, Cleveland, 4163 *Do not post cash payments
- Cheque, Cash payments and forms may also be returned via the “mailbox” on the front table in Yurara Studio in an envelope with your name. Thanking you in advance,
Mary Jane Turk - Membership OfficerPh 3820 8000 M 0401 003 592
Gallery & Exhibitions:
Our next couple of upcoming exhibitions are ‘Around the Redlands’ and ‘The Nature of the Trio’ details and dates below then its back to our rotating exhibitions, theme “Abstract” delivery July 29.
• Millie Simic’s pastels workshop “About Pastels”, Saturday 17- Sunday 18 August 2019.
• Robin Wilson - Line Wash Workshop, Saturday 16 – Sunday 17 November 2019.
Additional information go to Workshops
For details on the Outdoor Sketching & Painting Group go to Members News
NON MEMBERS $100 hire fee plus $40 per day (weekends and Fri) MEMBERS $20 a day. Please note there is a 10% commission on all sales taken.
JULY 12 En Plein Air Exhibition: Opening Friday 12 July to 14 July.
JULY 19 Group Exhibition: Bob, Karen, Kat: Opening Friday 19 July to Sunday 28.
JULY 29 Deliver paintings - theme: “Abstract” to 25 August.
AUGUST 26 Collect “Abstract”, deliver paintings - theme: “Gardens” to 15 September.
SEPTEMBER 16 Collect “Gardens”, deliver paintings - Open theme: Spring Exhibition to 11 October/Collect.
OCTOBER 18 Youth Art Awards Opening to 27 October.
OCTOBER 28 Deliver paintings - theme: “Shadows” to 24 November.
NOVEMBER 25 Collect “Shadows”, deliver paintings - theme: “Wildlife” to 15 December
DECEMBER 16 Collect “Wildlife” deliver paintings - Open theme: Holiday Collection to January 2020.